Monday 6 July 2009

My new home

4Th July 2009. My name is Molly. At the time of this being written, I am 6 months old. I am a black and white DSL cat. I used to live in a town called Jarrow, which is in South Tyneside, England. Unfortunately I had to be split up with my sister, Tinx, because the little boy from the family I lived with turned out to be allergic to us. She was white and tabby and a very good looking cat.
The last time I saw her was when my new owners (Steve, Denise and their daughter, Georgia) came to collect me. I was very sad to go, and did not like being in the pet carrier for my journey to my new home. I cried a lot.
When we got to my new home, I was till crying to be out. When my new owners let me out, I was so happy and went straight to Steve and give him a bit cuddle. I explored downstairs. There were so many new sights, sounds and smells. It was very exciting. Then I spotted something very strange that I had never seen before. It was bigger than myself, very fluffy and had very big ears. It was in a cage in the living room. It was very frightening. I have no idea what it is. My owners call it Toffee. For the moment, I'm just going to keep an eye on it but not get to close to it.
Georgia gave me some food. It was lovely. I ate it till I felt full then had a drink. Steve put a new litter tray down for me to use. When I did use it, they all looked very impressed. I learned to use a litter tray at my old home.
I settled down for a little snooze. Its been an eventful couple of hours.
That night, I had to sleep in my owners bedroom. They say its till Toffee and myself get used to each other. When they were asleep, I jumped on their bed and snuggled in beside their legs.
I think it will be lots of fun here.

No comments:

Post a Comment